Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SLANE!!!!!

• 19-07-1999 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

anybody going or wha and how much are the tickets and are they being rereleased i heard someone say it.
    tec(short but sweet awww they always say that)no

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

who the hell is playin?
    don't say the sterophonics or good oul' robbie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

im going

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

As far as I know tickets for Slane are sold out (according to HMV on Grafton St.)

As for who's playing - the only namr I've heard is Robbie Williams.

Draco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Um, Robbie Williams, Stereophonics, David Gray.

I was gonna go (Robbie rox in live concert) but I dunno if I'll bother now... too much hassle getting tickets at this stage and I'm broke anyway smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Ha Ha...my boss got me a ticket for £30 so I'll be there drooling over Kelly....Stereophonics rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

A couple of expensive tickets going in the Buy and Sell, other then that you wont get any.

And I'm not going, because its mostly ****e :/

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Robbie Williams

U R ALL GEY smile.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement