Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Long Shot...But Here Goes Anyway

Options
  • 12-12-2004 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

This forum sure is quiet! I know jazz is a minority interest, but man, all we're short here are a few tumbleweeds and a swinging saloon door...

Anyway, just in case anybody out there might be able to help....

I came across a jazz artist called Jan Lundgren and, in particular, a CD called The Jan Lundgren Trio Presents... with Swedish voicalist Miriam Aida. I'd like to know is it worth splashing out the spondoolocks on this CD?

Has anybody any insight/opinion here?

By the way, for those not in the know...one of the great jazz discoveries I made in the past year was Eamonn Lenihan's "The Third Wave" on Lyric FM, Friday and Saturday nights. "Jazz Alley" with Eamonn and Donald Helme on Saturday and Sunday evenings is also worth checking out.

JB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Maybe it is minority interest but there is allot of people who favour jazz on boards. It's just there is nothing to really say in terms of news. Just great albums.

Advertisement