Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keane outta Macedonia game !!!!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well that had to be taken for granted anyway. When was he last fit for an important game? I was expecting this to happen. Pointless to hope ...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

After the last 2 performances by the Irish team we needed him for this (That hurts me to say this about any scum player) !!!

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

He will be missed. I think our chances for qualifying have dipped by about 50% without him. Looks like fu<kin Lee Carsley in mid-field!!!!! SH!TE.

Oh and the last important game that Keane played in was the Yugoslavia game at home..the last games he played in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

Why the fu<k isnt Delap getting picked it hink he is playing class and desierves to be in the squad
    Am i on my own on this one?

Who needs Given when we have Staunton tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Take it (edited 30-09-99).]

Advertisement