Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Ceasars

Options
  • 11-12-2004 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭

Went to this place lastnight and i cant recommend it highly enough.Its situated on the Terenure crossroads opposite Vaughans pub on corner...Staff were excellent and Food was lovely.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

I've heard that place is nice. There's one on harcourt street and on dame street too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭case n basket

David19 wrote:
    I've heard that place is nice. There's one on harcourt street and on dame street too.
    A friend of mine was at the one on Dame Street (I think) the other day for graduation dinner, he said it was absolutely horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

A friend of mine was at the one on Dame Street (I think) the other day for graduation dinner, he said it was absolutely horrible.

I read an article about the one on dame street and it said it was quite nice. I've never been myself so ill withhold my judgement until I do go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭neokenzo

I've been to the one on Harcourt several times. I think its excellent. The food and atmosphere is great. Would recommend it!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I was talking to a guy during the week, turns out he's one of their managers (it appears to be family owned). Free drinks with my next meal :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Little Caesars is a fake crappy Italian restaurant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Lex Luthor wrote:

Thatt generally true I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

yeah, was there last Saturday (harcourt st one) and wasn't overly impressed. Very bad distribution of pizza toppings

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Lex Luthor wrote:
    Interesting concept if it's run by an Italian family. How much more Italian should it be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

anyone ever been to the steps of rome...?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I went to Little Ceasars last night for the first time and I was quite impressed with the food and service was good for this country anyway.

Steak and pepper sauce went down a treat, only complain was that the table for two was really small and a bit uncomfortable to eat especially while cutting a steak.

Would I go back again? Yes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Yes.. I know Little Ceasers very well, My dad is very good friends with the owners! I must say their quality of food and sevice is imaculate! and i've always been well looked after, but yet again maybe that could be because I am like a son to there boss.. :rolleyes:

I've never heard of anything bad about them.. Great Italian :)

They also have a Branch on..

Harcourt Street
    Same street as the Westbury Hotel... Just off Grafton St. (Personally my favoite one)
    Rathfarnham (Near the orchard pub)
    Terenure Village
    Blackrock
    Dame St.
    Few others I think?

:D ... Enjoy!

Oh yeah should have mentioned I was in the one on Dame St.

Yeah good service alright, it's not over priced either.

I'd often spend more in a half assed place like tgi fridays.

what u have yesterday?

Steak with pepper sauce (couldnt tell you the Italian title)
    Side order of chips also, the steak was cooked great and the pepper sauce was top quality, cost me 18.65 I think but I also had a coke and a pint before leaving and the girlfriend had some desert which she enjoyed.

Hmm.. nice

I like the Pasta Arrabiata... I think thats how you spell it...

number 22 on the menu..

The Lunch time menu there is very good.. really cheap! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

i was in the one on dame street for a birthday back in july. terrible service, very rude staff!! steps of rome rocks though...

Advertisement