Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy series 4?

Options
  • 09-12-2004 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

did anyone hear anything about this?
    i have been hearing different stories wheather its in the making,already exists?
    Any help appreciated! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

It's due to be broadcast next year, and there's a tv forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

cheers man :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I did a search a few weeks back. the writer has a new dvd out soon/now with a few episodes and interview in which he talks about season 4. it has the never shown episode which is on the region 1 version of season 3, i have the episode which is quite good.

i remember hearing season 4 was not going to be shown on any networks, only on dvd, so it was going to be even more crazy/libellous/sick, i am not sure if that is true though.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Blisterman wrote:
    It's due to be broadcast next year, and there's a tv forum.

got in before me! the rumour must be wrong so, shame i was looking forward to extra filth

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

My friend Lump in the BBC tells me they've purchased rights to show it in the UK next year :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

There will also be a movie.

Also, the entire series is being funded by royalties from the box sets!
    WE OWN IT! - We've already paid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

rubadub wrote:
    it has the never shown episode which is on the region 1 version of season 3, i have the episode which is quite good

which episode is this, they surely could have put it on region 2 instead of that viewers episodes thing

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Mossy Monk wrote:
    which episode is this, they surely could have put it on region 2 instead of that viewers episodes thing
    They did - it's on the season 2 disc for r2 (the "When You Wish Upon A Wainstein" episode)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i remember reading an interview with seth mcfarlane[sp?] that the movie is going to be a direct to dvd affair, and its basically 3 new episodes all working together as a film, but these will also be shown in telly seperatly [dunno how thats going to work]

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

sceptre wrote:
    They did - it's on the season 2 disc for r2 (the "When You Wish Upon A Wainstein" episode)
    The fact that episode wasn't allowed be shown, shows exactly how paranoid people are about anti-semitism. It's easily the least offensive episode of Family guy that there is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

optimus prime is jewish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

I'm counting the days till Family Guy Series 4. Best program ever. It's a pitty a vast majority of people are so p.c. about the program. Find it offensive then just don't watch it! Thanks to dedicated fans it is back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

sceptre wrote:

oh right

"BRIDES OF CHRIST"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

And until it comes, this is currently winging its way to me...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006B41GM/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Also, the entire series is being funded by royalties from the box sets!
    WE OWN IT! - We've already paid!
    Ye im glad i bought the DVDs and helped make a season 4 if only more fans of family guy had of bought it instead of downlloaoading it we might have a season 4 and 5 and mabe a movie on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Surely a fifth season would be based on the sucess of th 4th season ratings wise, and not the fact that some people downloaded some of the episodes.
    To be honest I know a lot of people with all three seasons on dvd and none of them downloaded it.

Advertisement