Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrested Devlopment!

Options
  • 09-12-2004 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

Watched it last night on BBC2, and tomorrow's episode on TV3 is the episode after last nights. I'm gonna watch it, but could anybody just fill me in on any episodes I've misssed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

AD was back on Thursday night (tonight) on TV3 for some reason-- I thought they only just moved it to Fridays?! Meh, thank God for the R1 DVD set :D

Anyway, tonight's ep on TV3 was 'Best Man for the Gob', and there's only 3 eps left after that, so you've missed pretty much the entire season JBoyle!

For episode recaps (that seriously don't convey the humour quite like watching the fantastic cast) go to...

Arrested Development Episode Guide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Pity i only found out about it lately, it's really funny. :(

Thanks for the link!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Hip

BBC2 are well behind TV3 in the running order, last weeks episode on BBC2 was no. 11, IIRC, so they're only halfway through the series.

Best moment of the series so far was when Gob woke up in hospital and asked if he was still in prison, the "Ta-Daa" when he found out where he was was priceless, nearly wet myself.

Advertisement