Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HyMac excavator model wanted ?

Options
  • 08-12-2004 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭

I realise that this is probably a long shot but,

Does anybody here have a HyMac excavator model for sale (or have any idea where I could get one) ?

My father spent most of his working life operating HyMac's and I would like to get a model for his 70th birthday (which is in Jan 05).

Any ideas folks ?

(see attachment for HyMac pic)

Cheers,
    Silvera.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Do you want a working Hymac?
    or would a static model replica made of metal do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Ciaran_Dub

Unfortunately it looks like that is pretty much an obsolete model by doing a quick internet search. It is possible to find some on eBay but it seems like they are going for an arm and a leg. Sorry I couldnt be of more assistants

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Give Leibherr Cranes a call (Rathcoole, Co Dublin).
    They have some models by Conrad, for the construction industry, and might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭Silvera

Thanks for the feedback guys !

coolwings,
    I had a static metal model in mind. But if a working model was available I would consider that also.

Ciaran_Dub,
    I will follow up that lead. Cheers !

Regards,
    Silvera.

Advertisement