Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Polar Express

Options
  • 06-12-2004 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

This looks like a great film. I'll have to go and see it.
    Anyone any comments?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭landser

jonathan ross rubbished it. said that while his kids liked it, they'd forgotten about within minutes of leaving the flics

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Seen some clips of it and don't know what to make of tbh, I'll definately give it a go anyway - I love Tom Hanks, would watch any of his films. Seen Ladykillers recently - is quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Sorry for digging this old one up but I only got round to seeing it yesterday. Anyway I thought it was great and would recommend to even the most hardened cynics out there (esp to the hardened cynics tbh!).

It's now the newest entry in my 'watch this to get in the mood for Xmas' collection along with TheSnowman and ItsAWonderfulLife.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I thought it was a great movie. It' s one of those ones you have to watch a few times. I think it's destined to become one of those Xmas Classics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i work in a movie store and most people who rented i over the weekend seemed to enjoy it a fair bit.im looking forward to watching it but ill hang on until slightly before christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

I thought this movie was cute. I liked that song that the kids sang on the train "When Christmas Comes Around"... cuteness.. :D

Advertisement