Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Predictions for tonights episode?

Options
  • 06-12-2004 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Title: Flesh and Bone

Extract: Kara has a crisis of conscience when she is ordered to torture a Cylon prisoner to find out where a bomb has been hidden on the Galactica.

So - if you have read some detailed synopsis of this episode elsewhere, don't post it here please. The idea is to see if those of us who don't know the spoilers can 'predict' with any accuracy whats up and coming.

Will the suspected cylon be actually some poor shmoe who is actually innocent?

If it is a cylon - which model will they be interrogating?

Will Starbuck loose the rag and kill the prisoner by accident?

Will we ever see a decent disection of a cylon "human" model on a slab? :D

So BSG crew - what do you think. What are we predicting for the episode tonight? Get your thoughts in early, and then when the ep is over and the reviewing begins, we can compare notes to see if anyone got it right!!!!

As ever - rep points for effort! :o

c0y0te

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Wow, this show just gets better and better. Sounds great!

...Ooh, its hardly Boomer?

That would just be delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'd say it will have to be a model that they are sure is a Cylon for them to go to that extreme.

It could work out like that reallly good season 1 episode of Deep Space 9 where Kira was interrogating the Cardasian war criminal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Well... if its a *known* cylon, then my first instinct is for the model they left behind in the mini series, and the same one that tried to blow up the galactica a couple of episodes ago..

... but if they go with this model I'll be really pissed off because that's too easy :rolleyes:

My guess is that we will have a completely new face. They don't know its a cylon, but they suspect it is. The dilemma will be how to prove it one way or another.

c0y0te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

So much for my guess at tonights episode :p ... just goes to prove I've managed to avoid the spoilers and don't have a clue what's going on week to week :D

c0y0te

Advertisement