Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unsolved Mysteries

Options
  • 05-12-2004 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Anyone remember this? I always used to watch it on Sat Night. The theme tune is still frightening to this day, though I really hated "Lost Loves" which eventually dominated the show, when that came on cuppa time.
    There were bizzare cases like Waddia the hobo who befriended college students and then raped them.
    Robert Stack is a legend, may his soul rest in peace.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Great show... though i remember watching it on a Tuesday night. Think it was repeated on Saturdays though.

Some great episodes... i'm sure they're being reshown on Digital somewhere.

PS - Here's the theme tune, for anyone that wants to remind themselves how it sounded.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Yeah, 'twas a good show alright. That theme tune. :eek:

I'm nearly sure I saw it on one of the digital channels a while ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

smuckers wrote:
    The theme tune is still frightening to this day, though I really hated "Lost Loves" which eventually dominated the show, when that came on cuppa time.

LOL! It had some well freaky stuff on it. I used to think Stack himself was very zombie-like. Ironically, IIRC, this eventually departed from Saturday nights at 8pm to make was for the first season of Buffy.

There was another series around this time called "Sightings" which dealt with a similar type of material, though exclusively supernatural goings-on.

Advertisement