Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

champion sports

Options
  • 05-12-2004 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

hey lads is champion sports actually gone out of waterford or has it just moved ?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Footlocker purchased 14 of the Champion Sports stores.

So thats probably what happened there.
    I havent been on the store lately but it should be the same place.

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

aww thats a shame , i really liked champion sports

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

foot locker

are they any good?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    aww thats a shame , i really liked champion sports

From personal experience of Footlocker in the UK, Ive found them 10 times better than Champion Sports.

But thats just me anyway :D

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

footlocker mostly do shoes. and there mostly the white runner/shoes yokes that all scum wear. got meself a nice pair of adidas ones other week. they shop asisitants are all over you and they give you sweets and make you sit down so you aren't blocking other peoples view of the shoes on the wall. their really desperate to get you to buy stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I would prefer Champion Sports anyday. Footlocker has nothing to offer compared to Champion Sports. Feck all notice on the closure to, just a sign on the door saying shop undergoing "revenavation" or similar. They even closed of upstairs?! What a waste.

- Sully

Advertisement