Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any word on

Options
  • 05-12-2004 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭

A pickup for a second season

just wondering

shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

It's too early to say, given that the show hasn't aired in the USA yet. It kicks off there from January, so you are probably looking at Feb/March before hearing whether its picked up or not for a second season.

c0y0te

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

The only news we have so far is that the sets are still up and intact so it certainly hasn't been cancelled...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Well its achieved good ratings and great reviews over here, from what I've seen. I don't know about the US as a lot of people are downloading episodes, which makes them less likely to watch it when it airs there.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Fenster wrote:
    I don't know about the US as a lot of people are downloading episodes, which makes them less likely to watch it when it airs there.
    All we need though are a couple of thousand people to watch it - i.e. the Nielsen families who would have watched it. Who cares about the other millions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

ixoy wrote:
    All we need though are a couple of thousand people to watch it - i.e. the Nielsen families who would have watched it. Who cares about the other millions.

Shhhhhh!!!! The advertisers!!

Edit: I just hit post 777 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Haruspex

Do you think when [not if! ;)] it is renewed for another season that we could look forward to a larger complement of episodes i.e. 20 and above? I mean 13 episodes this time around is certainly enough to satiate but... how would you feel about a full length season in the usual sense or is the length of the series fine as it is at present?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Please see http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=207990 thread for more info on viewing stats and possibilities.

c0y0te

Advertisement