Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jazz teacher?

Options
  • 05-12-2004 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭

anyone know of a jazz guitar teacher in dublin.. i've been playing for a few years but wouldn't mind getting into this to improve playing ability

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

p.m sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

i'm still thinkin about it man. i'll get back to ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

There are Jazz classes in Newpark, Blackrock. Tommy Halferty is the main man there.
    Some also in DIT Conservatory of Music with Mike Neilsen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

When you say Jazz class what exactly do you mean. What instrument do you play/sing?
    I'm a singer and I go to a Jazz improvisation class for voice but it covers some music theory and some piano work too. The teacher I have also covers sax for both jazz and other genre's. She used to teach out in New Park but she's now in Nr.Great Georges street... she's very, very good!

Advertisement