Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Another) name that cartoon thread

Options
  • 05-12-2004 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Ok The cartoon i have in mind concerns Fighter Planes and Fighter pilots taken from time to Fight Each other and sell toys . There was a good side and a bad side I remember specifically on the bad guy side a Cool black-A-10 with Six shooter decals on the wings *?* and I *think* A super evil Me109 piloted by a faceless time travelling nazi.I think it was around a little later than say transformers if thats an indication

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

I think that was called "Sky Commanders", it had a guy in a bi-plane I think he was English. They had big flying fortresses.

There were toys of them that you got the ring with the little plane on a clear plastic stick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Nah though the name fits for obvious reasons, thats a different cartoon that bizarrely has nothing to do with the sky.rather its about these guys climbing a REALLY high mountain

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

Right cartoon wrong name it's "Ring Raiders"

http://www.80scartoons.net/toons/ringraiders.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Nice one ,I didnt think the toys were quite so crap though

Advertisement