Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Packard Bell mp3 Audio Dream is a no-go!

Options
  • 04-12-2004 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

I bought an audiodream 1gb mp3 player yesterday and basically its crap. Went into Dixons in Jervis and wanted an mp3 player, but not sure which one. Went for the Audiodream cos its looks great, small, very light, 1gb, and ain't to bad on the pocket- 180euro. Didn't want the iPod cos its bigger and I heard bad things bout the battery life.
    Anyways, put songs on it but it wouldn't let me put more than 600mb, then after using it for a while, i knocked it off but when i put it back on, well... eh.... it didn't go back on!!!
    Back to Dixons I think, any tips on which mp3 to get with price in mind???

Gotta say again, this site is the bees knees.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

I think you should have a look at the philips one in xtra vision, 2gigs and a radio and it looks real cool, 220 euro i trhink.

Check it out.

Advertisement