Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiguide Xmas

Options
  • 04-12-2004 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

No real message here except that I've noticed that the current build of Digiguide goes all the way to NewYears eve (instead of the usual 1-2 weeks ahead) and I thought users might be interested in getting it now if they haven't already done so.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,394 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Thanks being meaning to update the thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i must subscribe to that thing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Any Christmas TV Guides free with Sunday papers today? Usually out about now, aren't they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Duely updated! Worth every penny.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

The printed christmas guides are due out this week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

after a quick glance over digiguide i must say tv will be ****e this christmas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Yeah, digiguide do that every year at christmas as tv companies publish their schedule further ahead at this time of year. Digiguide is a class piece of software.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Ludo wrote:
    Digiguide is a class piece of software.

Indeed it is, worth every penny.

Just a note to point out that everyone should upgrade to the new version 8 of digiguide, the older version is not supported for upgrades such as new channels, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Just got digiguide and must admit it seems very good.

Advertisement