Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The West Wing Season 6

Options
  • 03-12-2004 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea when the west wing new series will be on rte?
    They usually show it first. I'm mad impatient for it... was in the states last month and saw the first two episodes... bad move, as now I'm dying to find out what happens!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

It usually starts the first or second week of January on RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

ive heard that this season is far better than the pitiful excuse for a tv show that was season 5.

and a word from someone who's read the spoliers: big changes are coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Big changes is right... I couldn't believe it when I heard what's going to happen... about time they spiced it up a bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 CJ_Will

I agree there are big changes coming. I just watched the seventh episode of the 6th season last night (I've also seen all of the others this season) and they just keep coming up with new twists. To be honest though, I haven't decided how I feel about the "surprises" just yet.

Advertisement