Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Plus in Cork

Options
  • 03-12-2004 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hey guys & girls,

Does anyone know the price of this in Cork & who installs it? I've rang Flor Griffin & Soundstore yet neither can give me any information on definite prices or can't send me out information on it. I tried looking for a website for Sky in Ireland coz the prices on sky.com are in ££stg..

Anybody have any info on it or know of any place in Cork that would post or fax me info & prices??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

Oh cool, thanks daveirl :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Don't you ring sky themselves and get them to put you in contact with an installer? That said my sister ordered it and took a day off work to wait for the guy to install it. He never showed up so she cancelled it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

Rang Sky & the guy was the most ignorant person i ever spoke to. He said he couldn't send out info to my parents (i was ringing on their behalf). He said "tell them to look at our website". Told him they don't have a computer & don't know how to use the internet so could he please just post or fax a brochure & prices.. The answer i got was "no"!!! WTF??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,132 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Hi Danni

I have Sky + installed & I'm in the Douglas area.......

I phoned Sky direct for my installation & have to say they've been great with me - I reckon you just struck unlucky !.

Anyway, here's the website with the euro pricing on, so that should answer your pricing question. Took me 10 days from phoning to order the box through to install & again, the sat guy was excellent.

http://www.sky.com/skycom/article/0,,91069-1127777,00.html

Try phoning them again & if you need info, ask for it to be sent to you instead, legally you can only send out information to the person requesting it to stop people spammin their their ex's :D etc

Any questions - dont hesitate to PM me

Andi

• Advertisement
Advertisement