Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Bridges - James Patterson (spoiler)

Options
  • 02-12-2004 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Well, who has read it? I know there was another thread, but i cant find it.

WTF was that all about. The ending was rubbish. A whole two book build up to The Wolfs indentity, and it was a nobody! There were too many twists, the kidnapping at the end made no sense, Geoffrey Shafer, one of the best villiansI have come across, dies in a glorified mugging, and there is nothing made of it, the British guy was so obviously in cahoots with the Wolf it was unreal.

Patterson obviously fell asleep as he was finishing this. I was never so pissed of finishing a book. it was a good read up until the final few chapters, then it went ridiculous.

Im assuming there will be a follow up, and if there is Im assuming that The Wolf is actually still at large.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think Patterson decided to let one of his kids write the last 20 pages... its the only possible explanation. Either that or he had a stroke, but wouldn't go to the hospital until he finished it. Or something. There has to be a logical explanation.

I expressed my disgust about it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=191778

Advertisement