Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin bus route 67a that crashed.... or something!

Options
  • 30-11-2004 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Was anyone else on the 67a that seemed to crash into something on the quays?? What happened?? I was upstairs so didn't see but when we all had to get off the bus and I came down the mirror and door were completely smashed and there was glass all over the floor. Also thought it was bit odd that driver got out and walked away while everyone upstairs was still sitting there not knowing what was going on!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Also thought it was bit odd that driver got out and walked away while everyone upstairs was still sitting there not knowing what was going on!
    Could have been in shock.

Or gone to get his solicitor/union rep smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭ED-209

Did you check under the wheels ??

Dublin Bus have a little bit of history when it comes to drivers blanking out after running over people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭cyberbob

ED-209 wrote:
    Did you check under the wheels ??

Dublin Bus have a little bit of history when it comes to drivers blanking out after running over people.
    thats low !

cyberbob wrote:
    thats low !

Not as low as their salary ;)

Bad-dum-tsh !!!

god I'm on a role tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Heh. I heard about it. It was the 66 last year that killed a few people on Wellington quay.

It's the 68's turn next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Heh. I heard about it. It was the 66 last year that killed a few people on Wellington quay.

It's the 68's turn next.
    its clealy the 68b actually.

which may or may not exist

Igy wrote:
    its clealy the 68b actually.

which may or may not exist

Dublin Bus have yet to make a statement on the existance of the 68B bus. In and interview with the 6.01 News they said "We can neither confirm or deny the existance of that bus route or any bus route at this time. We are investigating the rumour that we actually opperate any bus routes at all" .

So there you have it !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭enterprise

What the fcuk are you all on about?

Advertisement