Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC release date?

Options
  • 29-11-2004 11:12pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know when the PC retail version is released?
    Also ,all my current games are fine online with ISDN connection,how may i fair out with PES4 online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

People with 1mb lines are even suffering when they are the client. Tonight was totally unplayable for myself and Kensutz. I hosted and it was perfect for me but totally unplayable for him. He hosted and it was the exact same thing for me.

I also briefly played Baz H and I had awful problems. I was the client and he was hosting. When I host it is perfect for me but not for the client. I have spoken to literally about 20 people so far who have had these problems.

The sooner the better Konami get a patch out...It is apparently the same on the Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

This friday comin its out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I played a flawless game (lag-wise) vs mayordenis last night. Both of us are 512/128. Then I played kdjac and it was a bit laggy, but not unplayable. V mayordenis i was host, v kdjac i was client.

The host never has problems(if they do, it is usually because of their in game settings or else a pants connection). It is always the client...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

maybe someday they will make it like other online games with good netcode
    and dedicated servers

• Advertisement

I find it amazing how they could not do it first time around. They are the japs for gods sake! They definitely know how to. Hopefully a patch will get it sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

they dont seem to understand how much of a demand there is for online play
    after they left out online play in pes3 im not suprised its so poor in pes4

Advertisement