If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact

How to complete Land Registry Form 57A

  • 12-06-2024 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

    Hi there,

    I had a mortgage with the council and I’ve paid it all off but they don’t do e-discharges and so I’ve to do it myself. The said go to a solicitor but is it just a deed of discharge that’s required. I just wonder has anyone else done this? From what I can gather the Land Registry website they have a Form 57 A. I’ve looked for a draft online but cant find one. What do I put in a the schedule? What goes in the blank space “the registered owner of a charge for registered on”, Thanks for any help.