Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathnew opinions

Options
  • 24-05-2024 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hey everyone, we are looking for a new home & came across Tinakilly Park in Rathnew. We love the estate & houses are high quality. The thing we are struggling with is the area - we didn’t get a great feel & also saw an article on the news recently saying there was a lot of burglaries in the estate. I’ve also heard mixed reviews of the area.

Would anyone have any thoughts on Rathnew itself - antisocial behaviour? Also any future plans for commercial units/ things other than housing?

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sallyfor8273

I just moved to Wicklow Town with my Son a few weeks ago - estate is on the Hawkstown Road so pretty much Rathnew! I've found it absolutely fine so far. People seem very friendly. I'm sure there's a group for TP either on Facebook or WhatsApp, I'd be inclined to get involved in that. We have a group for where we live, which is also a new build estate, and it's a great way to build up some connections and meet new people as well as getting some insight on the local area :)

Advertisement