Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike insurance quote

Options
  • 23-05-2024 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi guys,just recently sold my lexus,trying to go back to a 125cc scooter gilera runner or similar,I have 0 bike no claims,I have only car full ncb,I have a learner permit 20 years,can I get insurance ? I am 43 years,I have been giving a quote by Carol nash an line for €350,but I do hav to do basic training course,thsts fine,I do not think I have made a mistake in the details,even gave them my licence number,is this a real quote ? have you got similar an a learner permit ?

Post edited by Henry Ford III on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

Why wouldn't it be a real quote? You do the basic training and pay €350 for insurance, where's the catch?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 dub drifter

Helo thanks for reply,yeah I only have a car learner permit mate,I do not have have a full licence an a car,to get insured an a 125cc,tried there today liberty won't quote me mate,an a 125cc,so you think Carol nash are willing to ?? I only have am added

• Registered Users Posts: 43 dub drifter

Hay bro I rang Carol nash,explained everything,there saying nw that maybe I do have to hav the rite licence category,they will insure men if i do this,cause i rite now I don't have any,so can yiu tell me man,if I go for the basic training,do I have to complete am 50cc first,or can I skip,and do a1 category,which is wat i want 125cc ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

I haven't a clue on the current learner system. Maybe have a read of

this.

Advertisement