Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paint recommendations

Options
  • 22-05-2024 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm painting a new build and looking for some white paint recommendations.

After using Woodies own brand and a white paint I got from machons I am frustrated as heck as they are pure rubbish nearly €80 for 40 liters. 4 coats of white on the ceilings and it's still need more coats. The last house I done I used dulux and max 3 coats and the walls were perfect but most builders providers don't seem to carry dulux any more. Going to be buying it in screwfix since they are reasonably priced

Doesn't have to be any thing special just a matt white is all I'm looking for as a base coat and for ceilings.

https://www.screwfix.ie/c/decorating/paint/cat850142?parentcolour=white&cm_sp=managedredirect-_-decorating-_-whitepaint

Also would like suggestions for painting timber work. It's mostly MDF so shouldn't be any need to seal it. Would prefer non oil based paint as they are a nightmare to clean brushes and rollers after it.

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement