Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying off RedWolf Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 vaxny

also shipping cost is 81 euro not sure if that is including any tax or just straight up shipping cost

• Registered Users Posts: 39 NennoB

Is there a reason you must buy from RedWolf?

The MP7 at RedWolf is measured at 400FPS which is illegal in Ireland (328fps limit). You risk having the gun destroyed at customs when it arrives.
    Not to mention you will have to pay customs fees on top of your hefty shipping fee.

I recommend buying within Ireland. If not, within the EU and certainly below 328fps for customs.

the navy version is nowhere to be found within europe sadly, only the one with the foldable grip, redwolf should be happy to reduce the fps from what ive heard.

just exploring options because if i cant find anything ill just buy the one with a foldable grip

also turns out much cheaper than in ireland, so far ive only seen it on airsofteire and sgairsoft which on boths sites is around 500 euro which is far more expensive than on european/asian sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 NennoB

Ah, that's fair enough if the model is rare. You might ask Hobby Airsoft or AirsoftEire to order it in for you as they have done in the past. I found an old thread from 2013 where someone posted their experiences doing that.

Kashkai:

"I wanted a Marui 1911 MEU but it was out of
    stock here. Airsofteire said they could order it in but it would take
    six weeks and cost €200. I saw the pistol on Redwolfs site for €170
    delivered so I ordered it. However I was whacked by customs charges and
    Vat plus the couriers "handling" fee for collecting the taxes and I
    eventually ended up paying almost €230 in total for the gun, €30 more
    than I would have paid if I'd waited for Airsofteire to get it for me.

So to reiterate, don't bother. The Irish airsoft retailers are actually
    good value, provide great service (especiallyAirsofteire) and you have
    comeback if something goes wrong with the gun. Ordering from abroad is
    not as cheap as it first seems,especially when Customs takes their bite
    out of you."

Just giving you options!

thanks man ill definitely try i appreciate any help

• Advertisement
Advertisement