Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Migrant Crime

Options
  • 22-05-2024 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,919 ✭✭✭✭

I thought I'd open this thread to discuss the increase of migrant crime not only in Ireland or Europe but also worldwide

I know anything before courts cannot be discussed but perhaps past cases or views on countries badly affected e.g. Sweden could be

I know immigration and refugee talk will cross over but crimes in the other threads seems to be a no no so I thought a thread on the specific topic of migrant crime might be more suitable (if not closed straight away)

I feel it is an issue that warrants discussion

Should deportations after time served be enforced, citizenship revoked, if a serious crime committed in another country should they be left travel and settle in another country etc.,

And yes I know Irish also commit bad crimes

Post edited by Ten of Swords on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement