Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for trailcams

Options
  • 21-05-2024 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Looking for a trailcam with wireless photo sharing capability. Been recommended a hikmicro m15 4g, anybody got experience of these or other trailcams? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Spypoint are the best I have used.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭mallards

Got a zeiss secacam 7 at the shooting show at the end of February, had it on and working since then. Can't fault it, battery is still fine, takes great pictures. Has great remote features I can activate through my phone. Sends me great pictures to my phone. The place I have it had sheep put into the field. You can set the time for it to be active so I just pick up the deer moving at night rather than a 100 pictures of sheep being sent to me. Got it cheaper at the show and not sure I'd pay the full price now. If it lasts well for a couple of years then I'll change my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

SPYPOINT .[ Prefably not their solar models] Easiest to set up and work,with a good warranty and backup in the UK Via NI.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement