Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearance duration.

Options
  • 21-05-2024 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Good day.

Mine isn't a comment but to get clarity from those with a similar experience. I am syd and i am in my final stages of the recruitment, i got the offer 4 weeks ago and proceeded with clearance including the garda vetting which only took 5 working days for the disclosure to be sent to the HSE. Now my worry is that my HR received a reply from the Occupational Health department that i have to travel to ireland from my African Country to do the blood tests and x-ray, and i have no idea of the place and very confused if it means i will have to travel for good or it will be just for that period of blood tests. Any one with a similar case?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,757 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Good day.

I can see that you have posted this in Work & Jobs, which is the correct forum for such a discussion, so keep checking there for replies and comments.

Discussion closed.

-Shield

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement