Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton Shower Issue

Options
  • 20-05-2024 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

Hi all, looking for some help with an issue.

I have a triton T90sr.

two weeks ago the shower stopped putting out water. Pump. appeared to be running normally, no odd sounds and vibrating at the usual rate so i took a chance at the solenoid.

Bingo, replaced the solenoid and we have flow again. Only issue is there is now a trickle constantly passing through the shower even when the pull cord is off. I thought it may have been a faulty solenoid where it was failing/stuck open but as it took so long to receive the solenoid, i put in the second one and the same thing is happening.

Its just two shovel connections on the electrical side with Neutral on the left and live on the right so that side is very straight forward.

When i say a trickle, its as if gravity is freely pushing through the entire shower. it would take about a minute to fill a pint glass.

Has anyone an idea what is going on?

Comments

Advertisement