Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AP Higher Scale - can I use a project that went wrong in the competency?

Options
  • 19-05-2024 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

The AP HS is up in my department, merit based, paneled from a 300-word form on the leadership competency plus PO/A Sec sign-off. The key project I work on that involves leadership has been notoriously disastrous due to decisions made before I took over. Other examples are too old.

My question is, do they ever want to see an example of leading not towards success but through failure, like steering the ship to keep things afloat? Or am I just advertising that I'm involved with this…

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭hungerjames

Well if you were the one behind the Dail printer I definitely wouldn't volunteer it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

I would see no harm in it. Lessons learned etc. I'm assuming things are improving now that it is under your leadership?

Advertisement