Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dissertation - struggles of being a landlord

Options
  • 17-05-2024 6:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Well folks,

I'm doing some research for my university dissertation on the challenges landlords face and could use your help. Some of topics I looking to hear about is: 

The paperwork seems to be a real headache—what are the pains when it comes to managing documents and compliance?

Also, how hard is it to find good tenants?

How do people feel about the daft.ie prices  and whether they prefer call or email enquiries for their properties 

Are there any property management software tools you recommend to make these tasks easier? Eg online applications forms

Why is there negative sentiment on subleasing?

Cheers!

Big bag of chips brought me to this forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

I assume you've considered posting in a few forums for better views? Will pm with comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Hontou

Do you have a link to a 'Forms' survey or similar with properly thought out and researched questions? Surely that is the stage you should be at so you can collate responses.

Advertisement