Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MedMark Pre Employment Medical

Options
  • 16-05-2024 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi folks,

I have a pre employment medical coming up for a new job. Its with MedMark (not sure which clinic yet and not a teaching role) but I aways thought MedMark was for Teachers and SNAs and was literally just an online questionnaire and away you go . Its been over 10 years since Ive done a pre employment medical.

Has anyone been and done one with MedMark recently and if so what type of testing did they do?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,830 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Medmark also do health sector roles. Type of medical depends on the job I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭griffin100

For jobs with a low workplace risk / exposure to hazards a questionnaire is usually enough with a face to face appointment as a follow up if needed based on the answers to the questions.

Using a face to face medical as the starting point is usually done when there are key medical issues they want to assess, for example are you allergic to any of the products you’ll be handing, have you adequate functional lung capacity for a job where there may be exposure to respiratory allergens, etc.

Advertisement