Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selfbuild Extend + Renovate Show

Options
  • 16-05-2024 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi all,

I’ve just noted that this show is on at the weekend and I’m wondering is it worth going to. Has anyone gone in previous years and if so was it actually worth it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,953 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Where is it? Maybe post a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Gary_dunne

https://live.selfbuild.ie/

It's on at Leopardstown racecourse, I haven't been before but I am planning on going this year. Would also appreciate opinions on if it's worth the trip to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,953 ✭✭✭✭muffler

All those type of shows and exhibitions are always worth a visit especially if you are considering a build of some type or other in the near future. However you won't really get any independent advice or information from the companies at the stands. They are there to sell their own product or service. But do take part in some discussions with the reps and gather as much literature as you can. Afterwards you can contact other businesses / service providers to discuss your proposals or just check out things online before making informed decisions.

Advertisement