Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia College, PMEP (Primary school teaching Masters)

Options
  • 15-05-2024 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I began my PMEP with Hibernia College in September '23. I just finished my School Placement 1 teaching first class. Unfortunately, I failed my visits from the inspectors. There is currently talk of repeating the placement in January '25 and substitute teaching in September to gain experience before beginning placement in January '25.

Please can anyone tell me if they have been in this situation or know of anyone who has been in this situation and what the overall outcome was? Hibernia tell me of success stories of people in this situation. Is there any teaching supports in place to prevent or mitigation the risk of this happening again?

How much is it to repeat school placement 1 and what happens if you fail a repeat of School placement 1?

Thanks in advance, all the best,

Advertisement