Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac Mini m2 setup .....

Options
  • 14-05-2024 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

hello.

I getting back into trying music production. I've purchased a mac mini m2 and will be using garageband to begin.

I have a few questions if anyone might be able to help...

I have a Nektar Impact LX 88 that doesn't seem to connect up properly to the DAW, the dials, record stop play buttons etc. don't work while the actual (black and white) keyboard keys work.

What are the thunderbolt connections best for? The preamp (behringer euphoria) and keyboard use USB A to USB B (I think). Is it possible to connect those two devices by thunderbolt to USB B?

And are there any essential accessories for the mac mini? I see the Satichi hub gets recommended a lot. I'm using an old powered USB hub at the moment.

Any answers or recommendations much appreciated.

There was an error displaying this embed. There was an error displaying this embed. There was an error displaying this embed.

Advertisement