Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.Pat's Inpatient

Options
  • 14-05-2024 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, wondering if somebody with previous inpatient experience at St. Pat's can help answer a few questions please.

1. How was your admission date communicated to you? (i.e. Was it a letter via post mail, or phone call etc? I have had my phone call assessment and another follow-up phone call to ask what programme would suit best and my availability)
    2. Were you allowed to keep and use your own mobile phone as you pleased? Or was it only provided to you for phone calls?
    3. Did you get any financial support while you were inpatient? (e.g. social welfare payment)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Bobtheman

I think to be fair the hospital can answer those questions

Most places won't let you keep your phone or ask you not to bring one.

However I doubt they search your bag. Or you could ask a visitor to bring it in.

A lot of addicts need to avoid their phone. So I'd say depends on what you are in for.

Best of luck

Advertisement