Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portlaoise Astro Soccer 5-7 Aside

Options
  • 14-05-2024 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey Guys,

I would love to join some Astro friendly games, 5 / 7 or even 11 aside if happens. I moved to Portlaoise recently. I used to play in Dublin regularly with some mates and colleagues on weekly basis during the whole year since I moved to Portlaoise half year ago, I couldn't find anyone around.

I can join regularly on weekly basis. If there is a room for me or someone knows someone, please let me know and will send you my whatsapp in pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shaea.159

If there are enough guys gather here like at least 10 12, we can create a group and start something from scratch. No age matter by the way, it's not competitive, just friendly games either you are Pro player to very basic who wanna kick ball.

Advertisement