Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Mountains - Morzine?

Options
  • 14-05-2024 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi guys.

We're going around the houses trying to decide where we will go for 5-7 days this summer (first week in July).

Usually do the whole beach resort thing but considering something a bit different (2 adults and 2 kids aged 5 & 7)

Our only requirements are that we have access to a pool of some sort every day for a few hours and are within walking distance of a choice of eateries.

Has anybody been to Morzine in the summer? From the very brief research I've done so far on mountain type areas Morzine has come up a few times, as has Merano in Italy.

I've ruled out anywhere in Switzerland as it seems extortionately expensive. I was also looking at Zell am See in Austria but can't seem to foimnd reasonable accommodation.

Any advice or pointers much appreciated.

Advertisement