Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

MALAHIDE CLASSIC AND VINTAGE MOTOR SHOW

Options
  • 14-05-2024 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

One of the most highly-regarded shows, the MALAHIDE CLASSIC & VINTAGE MOTOR SHOW, a charity fundraiser by MALAHIDE LIONS CLUB, will again take place at the Grand Hotel in Malahide on SUNDAY 19 MAY and will feature some rare and expensive cars as well as motorbikes.

Expect to see up to 100 beautiful old cars on display ranging from American brands to old British classics like Austins, Triumphs and Jaguars and sports and continental marques like Lancia, Mercedes, Porsche, Renault, Volkswagen, TVR… the list goes on. There will also be Harley Davidson and other motorbikes as well as special featured vehicles. For the kids there will be ice cream, face painting and games.

Admission €10 with kids under 16 free!

Funds raised will go to two important charities ARC CANCER SUPPORT and CHILDHOOD CANCER IRELAND.

Guest judge broadcaster JOE DUFFY.

NOTE TO CAR OWNERS: The Show is for pre-registered vehicles only and registration is closed as we are now at full capacity. Cancellations do, however, come up so if you want to go on our Waiting List click on the link below.

https://www.malahidelions.com/waiting-list-2024.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,574 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Added to the sticky in the main forum too.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Ah balls, have a wedding on Sunday.

I doubt they'd miss me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

I’ve never been to this one, is it similar to Terenure show ?

I’m raging I missed the one in Herbert Park 2 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Doctor Kildare

Smaller than Terenure Show but in fantastic location with indoor element and some serious cars and bikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Doctor Kildare

Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement