Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring of Beara Lift from killarney to Kenamre

Options
  • 14-05-2024 7:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Long shot, but looking to see if anyone has room for 2 people + bikes, getting from Killarney to Kenmare on the morning of the event? Don't need a lift back again in the evening. Travelling with grandparents and saves them having to drop us over to Kenmare in the morning, back to Killarney for the day & back again in the evening. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭gn3dr

Hi. I live just outside Killarney and will be travelling down that morning. I have a two bike roof rack (my bike will be in the car) but the front wheels have to come off for the roof rack. Are your bikes disc or rim brake. I think there are different fittings for the rack for through axles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭LCD

Thanks for getting back to me. Message sent to you, 1 rim 1 disc.

Advertisement