Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale LWRCM6 Sportline Series Premium

Options
  • 13-05-2024 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Believe the FPS is rated at around 300FPS. Has been rarely used and overall decent condition. Has just been lying around the attic for years now. Do not have batteries/charger/mag as has been misplaced. I’m based in Dundrum (Dublin) and honestly looking to just get it cleared out as taking up space. With above in mind it hasn’t been tested as I have no means to. Was bought originally in an airsoft store in Dublin but do not remember where exactly.

Price: €50 collection, open to offers as aware it’s missing main components.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 night rider

20€

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bbrady9599

Hey, yeah I’ll accept €20 just need it gone haha. Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭roadrunner16

Offer 50 collected.

This is not a bidding site

The price is now the price acceped in the bove post as per the forum rules "yeah I’ll accept €20 just need it gone haha."

Post edited by shytan on

This is still available as no responses from offers!

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Norinco

Offer asking price of €20, serious buyer & will collect tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Hey, that suits me perfectly. Thanks man. I’ll pop you a dm with my phone number as don’t be on this much

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Norinco

Genuine seller, highly recommended.

Great buyer, super quick and easy transaction

Advertisement