Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Lost My Parcel, and Their CS are Useless. What Are My Options?

Options
  • 13-05-2024 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,727 ✭✭✭

The chain of events;

• Ordered an item online.
    • It was dispatched by the seller in the US via USPS.
    • Arrived in Ireland and I paid the customs due.
    • Postman attempted delivery at my house, but there was nobody home so an attempted delivery docket was left.
    • Unable to make it to my local collection office, I requested delivery be attempted again via An Post's website.
    • After 6 working days, I contacted the redelivery service again requesting an update.
    • They replied with a request for photographic evidence of the docket, which I provided.
    • They replied saying the item was still being processed but to contact customer service.
    • I did so, giving them another week, but again nothing happened.
    • I have now had four conversations via webchat with their CS team, with different responses each time. On two occasions their CS agent disconnected because I called them out on their personal incompetence (telling me the item was probably still in the US system).

This has taken place over the course of the last 6 weeks, and naturally I am pretty annoyed. So could someone please tell me what my best course of action would be? Thanks in advance!

Comments

Advertisement