Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage conversion

Options
  • 12-05-2024 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi

We have a block built garage, we want to tidy it up to house a home gym/office. 8m x 3m. Happy with walls being latex painted, laminated floor and ceiling insulated and ceiling board, possibly need new pvc double door preferably glass to allow light in, but that would be luxury.

How much would this cost roughly and who would I contact to do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭bleaks

Best quote I got to do something similar-ish recently was around 12k which included a new torch on felt roof, but with a window at the front rather than double doors. (Dublin)

I didn't end up going with it… it was hard to verify whether the people doing it would be good tbh and then there was slight planning concerns to go on top of it (by raising the roof slightly and putting the window in at the front).

Advertisement