Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster tickets posted too close to concert date

Options
  • 11-05-2024 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi all,

I booked a concert in the UK for later this yr but they say tickets will be posted 5 days before concert ( no option for electronic), this seems way to tight as I'll be there a few days before concert aswell and concert is on a Monday so no post on the weekend....Is there a chance they'll arrive much before the date? Tia.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sabrewulf

It usually arrives a bit earlier than this. If it doesn't you can contact them and ask to change it into box office collection or digital tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,979 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

You'll get your tickets in time don't worry

I went over to wwe MITB last July and my ticket didn't arrive til 2 days before the event

• Registered Users Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Fanirish

worse comes, go to ticket office at venue and they will just issue new tickets

Advertisement