Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC interview Ot mature student

Options
  • 29-04-2024 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all,

I have been selected for two interviews for Social worker and Occupational therapy. I have just completed to OT interview last Wednesday. The wait is killing me already, for anybody who has completed the mature student interview, how long until you heard back? Do you get contacted if you don't get a place?

Tia

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lauracork2024

Anyone? 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 2 paige_turner101

I had an interview for UCC on Tuesday this week and I’m already twitching with the wait. I keep checking back on this thread to see if anyone has heard. As far as I know anyone who has an interview will be told irregardless Best of luck to you

Sorry I'm only seeing this and thank you for replying 😄. They told me on Friday I got in 🎉 have you heard yet? What did you go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 paige_turner101

Congratulations. They contacted me last week too. I got in 🎉 worst wait of my life 😂 I’m doing pharmacy. Did you accept OT or social work?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,714 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Mod: Moved from Feedback to UCC

-Shield

• Advertisement

Hey sorry, I need to learn how to put on notifications 🤣🙉 Omg well done so exciting, we will be in the same building so 😜 I'm so excited (scared) but excited

Advertisement