Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl water Carrick Glen

Options
  • 10-05-2024 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

I have been using Lidl Carrick glen still natural mineral water for awhile.

The bottles have change in shape. the cap is very difficult to open especially for elderly.

I have notice that there is a taste to the water and lots of sedements are left in kettle. There is fizz noise on opening the bottel (like opening a can of pepsi or bottle of lucozade fizzing drink).

I did not have this problem with the previous Carrick glen Still water

Have anyone noticed this problem?

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I have seen new caps which are designed to stay attached to the neck after opening. Maybe that's what you have?

You just have to hold the bottle with the lid up when pouring.

No idea about the water itself.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

different bottle, fizz, harder to open, sediment - you sure its not sparkling water you got…

• Registered Users Posts: 14,504 ✭✭✭✭elperello

What size bottle?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,703 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Mod: Moved from Feedback to Consumer Issues.

-Shield

Advertisement