Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public service announcement to Irish girls: Wash your vajajays.

Options
  • 11-05-2024 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

I have a Brazilian friend who has a waxing business in Cork city.

She waxes people from all corners of the earth, but Irish girls are the only ones that leave a layer of cheese on the waxing strip.

Not every time, but often enough for her to say Irish people are filthy. In general there's just an unwashed smell compared to other nationalities.

The order of cleanliness is:

1. South Americans
    2. East Asians and South Asians (it's a tie)
    3. Continental Europeans
    4. Irish

She also waxes the butt hole, and she gives the ladies some wet tissue wipes to clean their bum before the waxing. One Irish girl wope their hole and scrope a line of poo up their own back. There was a brown line about half way up her back after using the tissue.

I'm sure Irish lads have sweaty dirty holes too, don't worry. If you know any South Americans they'll tell you there's a general pong from Irish people when you get on a bus or a train or walk into a pub or shop.

I actually don't remember being taught how to shower when I was growing up. Had to figure it out myself. Maybe this needs to be taught in schools.

Post edited by Sephiroth_dude on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement