Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to top up the boiler pressure

Options
  • 10-05-2024 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Came back home after a long holiday. The boiler is working fine but the pressure is 0.5 bar. The boiler doesn't seem to have a filling loop attached to it. Google tells me I can use an external filling loop but I am not sure where to attach that. Is it the left 2 pipes in the picture? The 2 openings doesn't seem to have valves attached to them to control the flow. How do I do that? Any help would be appreciated

The boiler is Vokera Vibe 25 a

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭dathi

the filling loop may not be directly under the boiler but closer to the water cylinder

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Check your water cylinder area for a circular knob which you can open and close by turning it…thats where mine was…..i got 0.5 bar and low pressure warning and found out the tap in hot press and sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pinchucoto

Thanks for the reply guys. I was able to find it in hot press. It was hidden behind the water cylinder.

Advertisement