Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courier recommendation furniture Dublin to Dublin

Options
  • 07-05-2024 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

As the title says, looking for a courier van to transport 3 pieces of furniture from Naas Road to Ranelagh. (Glass doored bookcase) and large dresser (in two parts)

Looking for a recommendation as the two I tried so far did not reply to calls or texts.

Any ballpark figure of the cost would be welcome too.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭HorseSea

In case anyone else wanders through here I ended up trying Anyvan.ie which basically seems to broker your requirements with various couriers offering quotes. It worked great for me, with 5 quotes offered within 24 hours. I needed to talk to AnyVan to change requirements to have a driver and helper not just a driver and they were great, got a revised quote within an hour or so and it all worked very well. Driver and helped were very efficient, great comms in advance to arrange times etc and did a good job for a reasonable charge.

Advertisement